Who's running in the 2017 B.C. election?
Find out who's running in all 87 electoral districts
By Justin McElroy, CBC News Posted: Oct 01, 2016 1:00 PM PT Last Updated: Apr 11, 2017 10:37 AM PT
The next provincial election in British Columbia is scheduled for May 9, 2017 — and with that comes hundreds of candidates vying to become one of the province's 87 MLAs.
We've created this list of all 87 electoral districts in B.C., and the candidates running in each of them.
We'll be updating this list as candidates are confirmed, until the Elections BC nomination deadline on April 18.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Ammonia leak believed responsible for 3 deaths at Fernie, B.C., arena
- Rainfall and wind warnings in effect across B.C. as second storm hits
- Woman alleged to have unlawfully injected botox for years under investigation
- 'It's all hands on deck': thousands still without power in B.C. Interior
- Mushroom picker missing near Smithers B.C.
- Convicted human trafficker sues Canada over non-kosher prison meals
- UBC researchers pull paper linking vaccine component to autism after data alleged to be manipulated
- Man dead in Revelstoke following police standoff
- This season's flu shot aimed at those at highest risk of complications