Who's running in the 2017 B.C. election?
Find out who's running in all 87 electoral districts
By Justin McElroy, CBC News Posted: Oct 01, 2016 1:00 PM PT Last Updated: Apr 11, 2017 10:37 AM PT
The next provincial election in British Columbia is scheduled for May 9, 2017 — and with that comes hundreds of candidates vying to become one of the province's 87 MLAs.
We've created this list of all 87 electoral districts in B.C., and the candidates running in each of them.
We'll be updating this list as candidates are confirmed, until the Elections BC nomination deadline on April 18.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Calgary man who claims neck was sliced by barbed wire on mountain bike trail charged with fraud
- Minneapolis police chief resigns after officer's shooting of Australian woman
- Hyperloop technology will revolutionize transportation, but it has to get off the ground first
- From Trump's inauguration crowd to Hitler's 'Holocaust centre,' it was a rocky road for Sean Spicer
- BC Hydro CEO Jessica McDonald fired
- 'Thought I was a goner': B.C. man punches grizzly to survive attack
- NDP government pledges to make good on BC Ferries and BC Hydro election promises
- 'It affects everybody': Memorial for Marrisa Shen growing in Burnaby, B.C., park
- Oh, baby: B.C. wildfire evacuee families welcome newborns
- The lost art of play: No resilience without risk, says researcher
- Death of Marrisa Shen, 13, now considered a homicide, say RCMP
- Man dead after shooting in Chilliwack
- Pair charged in Downtown Eastside shooting death