Who's running in the 2017 B.C. election?
Find out who's running in all 87 electoral districts
By Justin McElroy, CBC News Posted: Oct 01, 2016 1:00 PM PT Last Updated: Apr 11, 2017 10:37 AM PT
The next provincial election in British Columbia is scheduled for May 9, 2017 — and with that comes hundreds of candidates vying to become one of the province's 87 MLAs.
We've created this list of all 87 electoral districts in B.C., and the candidates running in each of them.
We'll be updating this list as candidates are confirmed, until the Elections BC nomination deadline on April 18.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- 'We are the many, they are the few': Thousands gather at vigil for Manchester attack victims
- Is your condo board above board? Tips for evaluating condo governance
- Federal inmate dies by suicide after 118 days in solitary confinement
- 'Absolutely tragic': 2 dads, 2 sons die on northern Manitoba canoe trip
- Family of girl grabbed by sea lion denies trying to feed it
- Liberals take 3 vote lead in Courtenay-Comox as absentee ballots are tallied
- 'Unbelievable': Dozens swarm dock where sea lion grabbed girl, despite warnings
- Sea lion drags girl into water off Steveston dock in Richmond, B.C.
- Metro Vancouver warns people not to do the Grouse Grind; people do it anyway
- Family slammed for 'reckless behaviour' after sea lion drags girl into water in Richmond, B.C.
- NDP lead grows to 13 votes following recount in Courtenay-Comox
- Impromptu Prince George team saves orphaned baby moose
- Sentencing begins for man who stabbed taxi passenger to death in downtown Vancouver