Who's running in the 2017 B.C. election?
Find out who's running in all 87 electoral districts
By Justin McElroy, CBC News Posted: Oct 01, 2016 1:00 PM PT Last Updated: Apr 11, 2017 10:37 AM PT
The next provincial election in British Columbia is scheduled for May 9, 2017 — and with that comes hundreds of candidates vying to become one of the province's 87 MLAs.
We've created this list of all 87 electoral districts in B.C., and the candidates running in each of them.
We'll be updating this list as candidates are confirmed, until the Elections BC nomination deadline on April 18.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- 'Most dangerous situation I've ever seen': B.C. hot springs closed over food-habituated bears
- Plume of black smoke seen across Metro Vancouver from Delta structure fire
- Descendants of historical Métis leaders graduate UBC side by side after unexpected meeting
- Police watchdog called after woman found deceased in Oak Bay, B.C.
- 'We love you Makayla': Friends and family celebrate life of homicide victim
- New Westminster police warn of deadly unknown drug in the city
- Kootenay conservation officers believe someone intentionally poisoning wolves
- Sea lion drags girl into water off Steveston dock in Richmond, B.C.
- Good Samaritan allegedly beaten, robbed after suspects ask for help