Who's running in the 2017 B.C. election?
Find out who's running in all 87 electoral districts
By Justin McElroy, CBC News Posted: Oct 01, 2016 1:00 PM PT Last Updated: Apr 11, 2017 10:37 AM PT
The next provincial election in British Columbia is scheduled for May 9, 2017 — and with that comes hundreds of candidates vying to become one of the province's 87 MLAs.
We've created this list of all 87 electoral districts in B.C., and the candidates running in each of them.
We'll be updating this list as candidates are confirmed, until the Elections BC nomination deadline on April 18.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Woman claims she wasn't drinking before crash — she was texting
- 'Horrified' scientists watch killer whale infanticide
- Landlords getting too personal, says B.C. privacy commissioner
- Canadian Senate passes motion to pressure PM on Kinder Morgan pipeline expansion
- Kelowna woman blames developer for 'swimming pool of water' in her house
- Q&A: Prices at the pump will rise because of Trans Mountain pipeline expansion
- B.C. announces $7.5M for music fund for emerging artists, live music events
- 'Play for your people': annual All Native Basketball Tournament inspires in Vancouver
- Suspect charged in relation to 4 unprovoked assaults on Vancouver's West Side