Who's running in the 2017 B.C. election?
Find out who's running in all 87 electoral districts
By Justin McElroy, CBC News Posted: Oct 01, 2016 1:00 PM PT Last Updated: Apr 11, 2017 10:37 AM PT
The next provincial election in British Columbia is scheduled for May 9, 2017 — and with that comes hundreds of candidates vying to become one of the province's 87 MLAs.
We've created this list of all 87 electoral districts in B.C., and the candidates running in each of them.
We'll be updating this list as candidates are confirmed, until the Elections BC nomination deadline on April 18.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- 'I felt humiliated': gym user asked to change clothing over alleged gluteal fold exposure
- Protest against far-right rally draws thousands in Vancouver
- 'A great many' Stó:lō boys kidnapped during B.C.'s Gold Rush
- 'It's so much more than the kill': hunters decry ban on grizzly trophy hunt
- Pro golfer Michelle Wie's outfits banned from top B.C. greens
- How to make a pinhole camera to watch the solar eclipse
- The right to bare arms: Students launch 'crop top protest' against dress code
- 'Everybody's worst nightmare': says Prince George, B.C., daycare owner who fought off alleged abductor
- Vancouver is no Charlottesville, says expert: 'Hate' rally 'isn't a Canadian thing'