Surrey's École Panorama Ridge Secondary is one of the most overcrowded schools in the district, but as the CBC's Dan Burritt reports, a new wing is slated to open next spring that will replace 12 portables where 360 students currently attend their classes.
VIDEO: Surrey school tackles overcrowding
CBC News Posted: Sep 03, 2013 5:59 PM PT Last Updated: Sep 03, 2013 9:09 PM PT
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- 'It's completely terrifying': new bike lane called 'danger zone'
- Allan Schoenborn expressed desire to harm co-patient, doctor testifies
- Tofino outfitter 'disgusted' by fiery surfing antics on 'pristine' lake
- B.C. considers getting rid of the traditional report card
- Another couple separated by health authority after decades of marriage
- Golden State Warriors, Toronto Raptors to play exhibition game in Vancouver
- B.C. Jobs Plan success gives Liberals bragging rights heading into election
- Pet owners on edge after Jason the Kelowna cat catches bullet
- Alberta tourist alarmed by ambulance response time in B.C.