#VanKiss mistletoe heats up Vancouver's sidewalks
Mysterious elves have posted sprigs of mistletoe sidewalks around Vancouver's West End
Some sprigs of mistletoe that some elves hung up around downtown Vancouver are turning the West End sidewalks into hot places to hang out this Christmas.
A group that identifies themselves only as #VanKiss Elves first tweeted about the mysterious mistletoe on Dec. 12. Since then, sprigs and kisses a-plenty have been photographed and retweeted on social media.
Some of the known #Vankiss locations are:
- Robson and Thurlow streets
- Nelson Park
- Two at Davie and Thurlow streets(on opposite corners)
- Three on Denman Street (one at Haro Street , one at Davie Street, one at Nelson Street)
- Two on Bute Street (one at Pendrell and Davie streets, the other at Burnaby Street)
- One on Barclay Street and Broughton Street (in the park, on the North Side)