Some sprigs of mistletoe that some elves hung up around downtown Vancouver are turning the West End sidewalks into hot places to hang out this Christmas.
A group that identifies themselves only as #VanKiss Elves first tweeted about the mysterious mistletoe on Dec. 12. Since then, sprigs and kisses a-plenty have been photographed and retweeted on social media.
Some of the known #Vankiss locations are:
- Robson and Thurlow streets
- Nelson Park
- Two at Davie and Thurlow streets(on opposite corners)
- Three on Denman Street (one at Haro Street , one at Davie Street, one at Nelson Street)
- Two on Bute Street (one at Pendrell and Davie streets, the other at Burnaby Street)
- One on Barclay Street and Broughton Street (in the park, on the North Side)