The Vancouver Cherry Blossom Festival runs April 4 to 30, with events throughout the city including free umbrella dance lessons, the Sakura Days Japan Fair and a free guided bike tour of blooming cherry trees in Vancouver.
Vancouver Cherry Blossom Festival
CBC News Posted: Apr 04, 2013 7:03 AM PT Last Updated: Apr 04, 2013 1:08 PM PT
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Snowfall warning issued for Fraser Valley, East Vancouver Island
- Turkish couple arrested by Surrey RCMP after crossing into B.C. illegally
- Businessman from China investing in Vancouver real estate ordered to repay millions
- 'Are you serious?': Hilton employee outraged after family emergency cost him his job
- Abbotsford police warn public of gang violence
- Meet the new guys: Canucks youngsters get their chance following mumps outbreak
- 'Slow slip' earthquake season raises risk of 'The Big One'
- 5 Vancouver Canucks sidelined due to mumps
- Whistler Blackcomb enters 60-year deal with B.C. government, First Nations