The Vancouver Cherry Blossom Festival runs April 4 to 30, with events throughout the city including free umbrella dance lessons, the Sakura Days Japan Fair and a free guided bike tour of blooming cherry trees in Vancouver.
Vancouver Cherry Blossom Festival
CBC News Posted: Apr 04, 2013 7:03 AM PT Last Updated: Apr 04, 2013 1:08 PM PT
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- QUIZ: Can you tell where we are in British Columbia by the map?
- 2 students hit crossing Nanaimo highway, both in critical condition
- Suspect sought in bizarre goat-slash attacks near Chilliwack, B.C.
- SkyTrain network changes start today
- Vancouver Canucks president Trevor Linden shares his B.C. 'happy place'
- Stunning drone footage reveals bowhead whales feeding, swimming patterns
- Retired couple share acreage with unique PTSD refuge
- Father with terminal brain cancer organizes Pumpkin Ball for dads and daughters
- Nanaimo fire displaces 18 residents, one man suffers burns