The Vancouver Cherry Blossom Festival runs April 4 to 30, with events throughout the city including free umbrella dance lessons, the Sakura Days Japan Fair and a free guided bike tour of blooming cherry trees in Vancouver.
Vancouver Cherry Blossom Festival
CBC News Posted: Apr 04, 2013 7:03 AM PT Last Updated: Apr 04, 2013 1:08 PM PT
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- 'Slow slip' earthquake season raises risk of 'The Big One'
- Canadian Forces on guard for 'Big One' earthquake in B.C.
- Crash and burn: ICBC goes from money-maker to deep in the red
- After more than 60 years in Canada, B.C. man faces deportation to the Netherlands
- Magnitude 4.4 earthquake hits off Vancouver Island
- IHIT investigating homicide in Burnaby, B.C.
- 'I'm not dying this way': Kelowna father describes swimming to safety after truck slides into icy lake
- For 2nd time in a week, accused drug dealer freed over sheriff shortage in B.C.
- B.C. woman wins category in Yukon Arctic Ultra race