The Vancouver Cherry Blossom Festival runs April 4 to 30, with events throughout the city including free umbrella dance lessons, the Sakura Days Japan Fair and a free guided bike tour of blooming cherry trees in Vancouver.
Vancouver Cherry Blossom Festival
CBC News Posted: Apr 04, 2013 7:03 AM PT Last Updated: Apr 04, 2013 1:08 PM PT
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Gay Vancouver councillor Tim Stevenson going to Sochi Winter Olympics
- Meningitis kills kindergarten girl in Surrey, B.C.
- Atheist billboard ads rejected in Vancouver
- Licence to offend: ICBC's list of banned vanity plates
- Smaller pharmacies defend B.C. ban on loyalty programs
- Stay off Vancouver's icy waters, authorities plead
- Dad of missing tourist Tom Billings asks Vancouver for help
- Tim Hortons boss accused of cheating Filipino workers for OT
- Freezing rain makes roads treacherous on B.C. South Coast