Click on the video icon to watch as CBC's Shane Foxman tries to find out why Whistler city hall wouldn't let a kid sell frozen treats along the Valley Trail over summer vacation.
Rhys Higgins, 12, fights to sell popsicles in Whistler, B.C.
Business licence application rejected earlier this year
By Shane Foxman, CBC News Posted: Sep 02, 2014 6:13 AM PT Last Updated: Sep 02, 2014 6:13 AM PT
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Surrey 6: More RCMP investigators accused of sexual contact with witnesses
- Homeless shelters anger downtown Vancouver residents
- Antares rocket explosion: Kamloops students lose science experiment
- Barn owls chicks rescued from old Port Mann bridge
- India workers offered B.C. 's LNG jobs by Christy Clark, says NDP
- B.C. teachers' strike: $40-a-day payments for parents due this week
- Halloween pumpkin carving: expert tips and listeners' creations
- Burnaby Mountain Kinder Morgan pipeline protester chains himself under SUV
- Eric Roberts, MI-5 spy, lived quiet life on Salt Spring Island, B.C.