Click on the video icon to watch as CBC's Shane Foxman tries to find out why Whistler city hall wouldn't let a kid sell frozen treats along the Valley Trail over summer vacation.
Rhys Higgins, 12, fights to sell popsicles in Whistler, B.C.
Business licence application rejected earlier this year
By Shane Foxman, CBC News Posted: Sep 02, 2014 6:13 AM PT Last Updated: Sep 02, 2014 6:13 AM PT
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Health premiums cut in half in pre-election B.C. budget
- Canadian Forces prepping for megathrust earthquake on the West Coast
- 10 things you need to know about B.C. Budget 2017
- Stonewalled for 4 years, student paper has the scoop on UBC entrance exam
- B.C. budget brings nearly $3 billion in new social spending over the next 3 years
- Local Christian leaders don't want evangelist Franklin Graham speaking in Vancouver
- The 'Big One' near Vancouver you may not know about
- Tian Yi Zhang sentenced to 14 years for deadly abduction
- Deadly Abbotsford shooting targeted, linked to gang violence: police