Click on the video icon to watch as CBC's Shane Foxman tries to find out why Whistler city hall wouldn't let a kid sell frozen treats along the Valley Trail over summer vacation.
Rhys Higgins, 12, fights to sell popsicles in Whistler, B.C.
Business licence application rejected earlier this year
By Shane Foxman, CBC News Posted: Sep 02, 2014 6:13 AM PT Last Updated: Sep 02, 2014 6:13 AM PT
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Using a timeout with your kid? You're probably doing it wrong, scientists say
- Russia threatens retaliation over latest round of Canadian sanctions
- Vancouver luxury home market shows need for more ownership disclosure: anti-corruption group
- Donald Trump's choice of generals for top posts 'extremely unusual'
- Schools closed in several B.C. districts, SFU open as snow falls
- Snowy morning commute in Metro Vancouver and South Coast
- The second Metro Vancouver snowstorm: what you need to know
- Fake job, fake education, fake residency: 15 clients of fraudulent immigration scheme deported
- Cocaine laced with fentanyl a growing concern: 9 overdoses in 20 minutes in Delta
- B.C. Auditor General tells province to follow through on missing women inquiry
- Cruise ships named in U.S. pollution case have stopped in Victoria
- Man paralyzed in hatchet attack sues province for failing to keep up with care costs
- Vancouver moving company must pay $14,000 for deceiving customers