Click on the video icon to watch as CBC's Shane Foxman tries to find out why Whistler city hall wouldn't let a kid sell frozen treats along the Valley Trail over summer vacation.
Rhys Higgins, 12, fights to sell popsicles in Whistler, B.C.
Business licence application rejected earlier this year
By Shane Foxman, CBC News Posted: Sep 02, 2014 6:13 AM PT Last Updated: Sep 02, 2014 6:13 AM PT
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- 'I felt humiliated': gym user asked to change clothing over alleged gluteal fold exposure
- Protest against far-right rally draws thousands in Vancouver
- 'A great many' Stó:lō boys kidnapped during B.C.'s Gold Rush
- 'It's so much more than the kill': hunters decry ban on grizzly trophy hunt
- Pro golfer Michelle Wie's outfits banned from top B.C. greens
- How to make a pinhole camera to watch the solar eclipse
- 'Everybody's worst nightmare': says Prince George, B.C., daycare owner who fought off alleged abductor
- The right to bare arms: Students launch 'crop top protest' against dress code
- Vancouver is no Charlottesville, says expert: 'Hate' rally 'isn't a Canadian thing'