Click on the video icon to watch as CBC's Shane Foxman tries to find out why Whistler city hall wouldn't let a kid sell frozen treats along the Valley Trail over summer vacation.
Rhys Higgins, 12, fights to sell popsicles in Whistler, B.C.
Business licence application rejected earlier this year
By Shane Foxman, CBC News Posted: Sep 02, 2014 6:13 AM PT Last Updated: Sep 02, 2014 6:13 AM PT
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Amanda Todd's mom 'numb' to news that Aydin Coban may be extradited
- Aydin Coban, suspect in Amanda Todd cyberbullying case, can be extradited, Dutch court rules
- Project E-PANA: RCMP to meet with daughter of woman found dead 40 years ago
- Chinese bank claims fugitive bought luxury B.C. real estate
- Man who won right for Sikhs to wear turbans in Canadian legions dies
- Terry Fox remembered on 35th anniversary of his death
- Netonia Yalte, 70, builds homes out of Haida Gwaii beach debris
- Realtors could face $250K fines for misconduct, B.C. report recommends
- Assisted-dying legislation faces new legal challenge in B.C.