Click on the video icon to watch as CBC's Shane Foxman tries to find out why Whistler city hall wouldn't let a kid sell frozen treats along the Valley Trail over summer vacation.
Rhys Higgins, 12, fights to sell popsicles in Whistler, B.C.
Business licence application rejected earlier this year
By Shane Foxman, CBC News Posted: Sep 02, 2014 6:13 AM PT Last Updated: Sep 02, 2014 6:13 AM PT
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Golden Ears Bridge tolls evaded with flip-up licence plate
- Attempted child abduction in West End of Vancouver
- B.C. wildfires: Ponderosa festival organizers ask ticketholders to forego refund
- Father of Alan Kurdi, drowned Syrian boy, describes desperate ordeal to save family
- Aunt of Alan Kurdi, drowned Syrian boy, did not apply to sponsor family in Canada
- Cyclist dragged under moving truck miraculously survives
- Cyclist dead after collision in Surrey
- 'Tornado' spotted near Vancouver International Airport
- Refugees saved by Canada decades ago say compassion is missing today