Click on the video icon to watch as CBC's Shane Foxman tries to find out why Whistler city hall wouldn't let a kid sell frozen treats along the Valley Trail over summer vacation.
Rhys Higgins, 12, fights to sell popsicles in Whistler, B.C.
Business licence application rejected earlier this year
By Shane Foxman, CBC News Posted: Sep 02, 2014 6:13 AM PT Last Updated: Sep 02, 2014 6:13 AM PT
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Google sister company makes 'bold bet' with new tech-focused neighbourhood 'Sidewalk Toronto'
- 5 fascinating facts about the star crash that made gravitational waves
- New mortgage rules will require financial stress test for uninsured borrowers starting in 2018
- Can Iraq and the Kurds set aside their differences to finish off ISIS?
- Hit-and-run victim awarded record $100k in punitive damages in 'exceptional' case
- Convicted human trafficker sues Canada over non-kosher prison meals
- UBC researchers pull paper linking vaccine component to autism after data alleged to be manipulated
- 3-day music festival planned for Vancouver's Stanley Park
- Grab your umbrella: 2nd B.C. storm expected to sweep in Wednesday
- 'Nothing like this ever happens': small town hockey team promised $7.5M donation
- B.C. First Nation declares local ban on moose hunt
- Victoria women's health clinic calls for abortion pill coverage
- UBC responds after prof withdraws paper linking element of vaccines to autism