Click on the video icon to watch as CBC's Shane Foxman tries to find out why Whistler city hall wouldn't let a kid sell frozen treats along the Valley Trail over summer vacation.
Rhys Higgins, 12, fights to sell popsicles in Whistler, B.C.
Business licence application rejected earlier this year
By Shane Foxman, CBC News Posted: Sep 02, 2014 6:13 AM PT Last Updated: Sep 02, 2014 6:13 AM PT
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Fentanyl spiral: How the guilt and shame of addiction stole a B.C. man's life
- Sikhs celebrate B.C. woman's 'inspiring' appointment as first turbaned judge in Canada
- B.C. brothers' glow-in-the-dark toonie enters circulation
- Oklahoma family escapes 'buckle of the Bible Belt' politics to Vancouver
- Vancouverites enjoy first heat wave of the summer
- West Vancouver council threatens to demolish $2.9M home
- Carfentanil found in increasing number of urine samples, say Vancouver officials
- Tiny house on the run: Couple's journey to find a home for their home hits dead end
- Ex Navy minesweeper turned swanky Vancouver waterfront residence listed for $299K