Click on the video icon to watch as CBC's Shane Foxman tries to find out why Whistler city hall wouldn't let a kid sell frozen treats along the Valley Trail over summer vacation.
Rhys Higgins, 12, fights to sell popsicles in Whistler, B.C.
Business licence application rejected earlier this year
By Shane Foxman, CBC News Posted: Sep 02, 2014 6:13 AM PT Last Updated: Sep 02, 2014 6:13 AM PT
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- 3-year-old child struck and killed by vehicle in Prince George
- ISIS recruitment: former white supremacist Daniel Gallant fights radicalization
- Winston Blackmore asks court to quash polygamy charge
- Jacques Villeneuve designs race track near Osoyoos
- Domino's Canada ends contract with North Vancouver pizza franchise
- Canadian submarine 'milestone' disparaged by critic
- Barn owls surge with early spring
- Hundreds of garter snakes found at B.C. construction site
- Naverone Woods shot by transit police remembered at vigil today