Click on the video icon to watch as CBC's Shane Foxman tries to find out why Whistler city hall wouldn't let a kid sell frozen treats along the Valley Trail over summer vacation.
Rhys Higgins, 12, fights to sell popsicles in Whistler, B.C.
Business licence application rejected earlier this year
By Shane Foxman, CBC News Posted: Sep 02, 2014 6:13 AM PT Last Updated: Sep 02, 2014 6:13 AM PT
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Retired couple share acreage with unique PTSD refuge
- Young man in hospital after stabbing on Granville Street
- SkyTrain network changes start today
- Vancouver Canucks president Trevor Linden shares his B.C. 'happy place'
- Stunning drone footage reveals bowhead whales feeding, swimming patterns
- Grand estate auction fills Victoria ballroom
- Lululemon warns it might move HQ out of Vancouver
- 19-year-old facing 29 child porn charges involving 15 victims
- Court hears B.C. Mountie twice convicted of punching Indigenous suspects