Click on the video icon to watch as CBC's Shane Foxman tries to find out why Whistler city hall wouldn't let a kid sell frozen treats along the Valley Trail over summer vacation.
Rhys Higgins, 12, fights to sell popsicles in Whistler, B.C.
Business licence application rejected earlier this year
By Shane Foxman, CBC News Posted: Sep 02, 2014 6:13 AM PT Last Updated: Sep 02, 2014 6:13 AM PT
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- 'Very rare' King-of-the-Salmon fish found on Vancouver Island beach
- Dianne Watts enters BC Liberal leadership race, will resign as Tory MP
- Police watchdog confirms details about Vancouver shooting
- Thousands march in Vancouver's Walk for Reconciliation
- 'We know our women are out there': Tamara's Walk on B.C.'s Highway of Tears demands answers
- Vancouver police looking for high-risk sex offender
- New rentals in Metro Vancouver a long time coming
- Female students at B.C. high school told their T-shirts 'kind of suggestive'
- Revered and reviled: The Gastown steam clock turns 40