Click on the video icon to watch as CBC's Shane Foxman tries to find out why Whistler city hall wouldn't let a kid sell frozen treats along the Valley Trail over summer vacation.
Rhys Higgins, 12, fights to sell popsicles in Whistler, B.C.
Business licence application rejected earlier this year
By Shane Foxman, CBC News Posted: Sep 02, 2014 6:13 AM PT Last Updated: Sep 02, 2014 6:13 AM PT
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Widow claims cancer report fell through the cracks, costing her husband his life
- 'They want to see if you're squishy': Swarm of sea lions nibble on divers in stunning video
- Fentanyl and heroin killed teen found in Starbucks washroom, says coroner
- Pro golfer Michelle Wie's outfits banned from top B.C. greens
- Community rallies behind Canuck the crow after suspected head injury
- Home buyers, tenants from Lower Mainland moving to outlying areas to live
- Nathan Fielder opens 1-day Summit Ice pop-up store in Vancouver
- 'That saved his life': Truck teetering off Hwy 17 hangs on by its steel tool box
- B.C. family furious teen vaccinated without parental consent