Click on the video icon to watch as CBC's Shane Foxman tries to find out why Whistler city hall wouldn't let a kid sell frozen treats along the Valley Trail over summer vacation.
Rhys Higgins, 12, fights to sell popsicles in Whistler, B.C.
Business licence application rejected earlier this year
By Shane Foxman, CBC News Posted: Sep 02, 2014 6:13 AM PT Last Updated: Sep 02, 2014 6:13 AM PT
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- CBC Go Public 'responsible communication' defence succeeds in lawsuit
- Special prosecutor appointed to help investigate triple deletion of emails
- Cow shot 24 times by police: Incident under review
- Highway 1 east in Langley reopened, traffic delays expected
- Former UBC dentist Christopher Zed accused of defrauding First Nations clinics
- Syrian refugees: only 400 arriving this year in B.C.
- It's time to test everyone in Canada for HIV/AIDS, says Dr. Julio Montaner
- Craft beer variety at B.C. Liquor Stores set to grow next week
- College could force doctors to use PharmaNet after study reveals most ignore it