Click on the video icon to watch as CBC's Shane Foxman tries to find out why Whistler city hall wouldn't let a kid sell frozen treats along the Valley Trail over summer vacation.
Rhys Higgins, 12, fights to sell popsicles in Whistler, B.C.
Business licence application rejected earlier this year
By Shane Foxman, CBC News Posted: Sep 02, 2014 6:13 AM PT Last Updated: Sep 02, 2014 6:13 AM PT
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Canadian Forces sending 150 more troops to help with B.C. wildfires
- Fire in Penticton suburb damages homes, triggers short term evacuation
- Body of missing hiker Gregory James Tiffin found near Agassiz, B.C.
- More questions than answers in 'suspicious' death of Marissa Shen
- Community alarmed by potential for logging on Bowen Island
- 'Get out there, get 'er done and, of course, be safe': Tiny Riske Creek, B.C., fights the fire
- Suspicious death of 13-year-old Marissa Shen under investigation in Burnaby
- 'Seeing is believing': B.C. fire-zone photos show what's left at Loon Lake
- B.C. man caught world record fish with his bare hands before eating it