Click on the video icon to watch as CBC's Shane Foxman tries to find out why Whistler city hall wouldn't let a kid sell frozen treats along the Valley Trail over summer vacation.
Rhys Higgins, 12, fights to sell popsicles in Whistler, B.C.
Business licence application rejected earlier this year
By Shane Foxman, CBC News Posted: Sep 02, 2014 6:13 AM PT Last Updated: Sep 02, 2014 6:13 AM PT
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Cirque du Soleil aerialist dies after fall in front of Tampa audience
- Facebook conducting review over report user data misused by Trump political consultant
- Innocent bystander among 2 dead in shooting at Toronto bowling alley
- Trump says fired FBI deputy director McCabe 'never took notes' in their brief meetings
- Meet the 'Sudoku Guy,' B.C.'s internet puzzle sensation
- '16 years': the phrase you'll be hearing from the NDP as long as they're in power
- R.I.P. to legend whose pen inked fashion's greatest era
- Woman connected to bawdy-houses fights to stay in Canada
- Teacher shortage, upcoming negotiations among topics at annual B.C. Teachers Federation meeting
- Protesters arrested at Trans Mountain pipeline protest in Burnaby, B.C.
- Doubling tarmac time limit among changes denounced by airline passenger rights advocates
- Inspections, training needed to prevent ammonia leaks at ice rinks: experts
- Western U.S. states disregard Trump to form united front with B.C. in fight against climate change