What does the collapse of the Trans Pacific Partnership mean for B.C.?
Air Date: Nov 22, 2016 9:00 PM PT
Donald Trump says he'll pull the U.S. out of the Trans Pacific Partnership in his first day in office. Dan Baxter with the B.C. Chamber of Commerce and Irene Lanzinger with the B.C. Federation of Labour discuss what that will mean for B.C.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- B.C. moves to ban U.S. coal transport in retaliation for softwood duties
- 5 key moments from B.C. election debate
- Sasha 'Pit Bull' Lakovic dead at age 45
- What came first, the egg or the egg? Campbell River farmer uncovers henhouse mystery
- B.C. leaders get personal during election debate 2017
- Police issue warning after 3 women sexually targeted in East Vancouver
- 'I don't want him to die': Family has been waiting 12 days for an 'urgent' MRI
- Serena Williams talks pregnancy, future of tennis career at TED Talks in Vancouver
- DIY braces trend makes B.C. orthodontists grit their teeth