Vancouver's foreign buyer tax - is it doing what it's supposed to do?
Air Date: Aug 18, 2016 9:00 PM PT
Despite a number of problems, realtors say the market has slowed down since the foreign buyers tax was introduced on August 2 — and that could be a good thing.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- 'Your name is no longer valid': B.C. residents with hyphenated names blocked from renewing ID
- 'Very rare' King-of-the-Salmon fish found on Vancouver Island beach
- Happy news for newlyweds who lost everything in U-Haul heist
- Caught on camera: prison guard sexually assaulted by colleague says Corrections Canada 'did not protect me'
- Driver fined for playing Pokemon Go behind the wheel
- Suspect in fatal Highway 3 collision appears in court
- Are classic high school novels becoming outdated?
- Former advanced education minister Andrew Wilkinson announces bid to lead B.C. Liberals
- B.C. to begin public consultation on marijuana legalization