Vancouver's foreign buyer tax - is it doing what it's supposed to do?
Air Date: Aug 18, 2016 9:00 PM PT
Despite a number of problems, realtors say the market has slowed down since the foreign buyers tax was introduced on August 2 — and that could be a good thing.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Mysterious holes appear in Interior B.C. ghost town cemetery
- Coast Guard dismantles Vancouver's search and rescue dive team
- Vancouver Island introduces controversial motion to encourage girls to play girls hockey
- 2 guilty pleas in crash that killed RCMP Const. Sarah Beckett
- 4/20 events cost Vancouver nearly $250K
- It's your last chance to say goodbye to Stardust
- EI parental benefits denied aunt caring for orphaned nephew
- A checklist for identifying the most common type of skin cancer
- Grave robbers target jewelry buried in Chilliwack cemetery