UBC study maps cardiac arrest across metro Vancouver
Air Date: Dec 12, 2016 9:00 PM PT
A new UBC study finds the chance of surviving a cardiac arrest in Metro Vancouver depends on where the incident takes place.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Marrisa Shen's homicide was a 'random' attack, police say
- Dump truck destroys Burnaby pedestrian overpass
- Lake Country wildfire that destroyed 8 homes was deliberately set, say RCMP
- Drone footage shows wildfire devastation around Loon Lake
- Rents on fire: Vancouver follows San Francisco's lead to curb rental crisis
- 'This guy thinks he is a bald eagle': young hawk defies odds in Sidney, B.C.
- Vancouver considers fining drivers without winter tires
- Despite unpopularity, bringing photo radar back to B.C. a good idea, expert says
- Attorney general says B.C. won't stall Trans Mountain pipeline permits: 'We'll be sued'