UBC study maps cardiac arrest across metro Vancouver
Air Date: Dec 12, 2016 9:00 PM PT
A new UBC study finds the chance of surviving a cardiac arrest in Metro Vancouver depends on where the incident takes place.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Coquihalla Highway closed between Hope and Merritt, B.C.
- Party bus erupts into flames in downtown Vancouver
- Cryptocurrency is hot commodity as Bitcoin reaches record-high value
- Full regimental funeral for Const. John Davidson attracts thousands in Abbotsford, B.C.
- South Coast pounded by rain, snowfall warning in effect for Whistler
- Vancouver stalled on demolition permit for historic home to avoid paying owners, judge says
- B.C. rainfall, snowfall warnings issued by Environment Canada
- Woman hurt by SkyTrain car while running on platform
- Hammy, the deer with a purple hammock on his head, is evading conservation officers