UBC sociologist calls new first-time homebuyers loan program "problematic"
Air Date: Dec 18, 2016 9:00 PM PT
UBC sociologist says buying a detached single family home may not be the way of the future.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- 16-year-old overdose victim thought she was taking MDMA
- B.C. Green Party agrees to support NDP in the legislature
- PNE lineup 2017: Mother Mother, ZZ Top, Doobie Brothers coming to this summer's fair
- Vancouver breaks heat record
- Dispute over B.C. Nurses Union election to be considered by labour board
- Ministry of Education ignored warnings about South Korean school closure
- Campground owner places decoy cop car near road in bid to slow speeders
- Christy Clark gets 1st chance to govern — but how long can it last?
- Evacuation alert issued for Lillooet-area homes as wildfire grows