'She was driven to protect this world': Scientist friend remembers filmmaker Twyla Roscovich
Air Date: Sep 17, 2017 9:00 PM PT
A close friend of Twyla Roscovich, the B.C. filmmaker whose body was found Friday, said the province has lost an important environmental voice.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Viral video of emaciated polar bear may not be what it seems, Nunavut bear monitor says
- Canadian doctor says there's evidence the 'man flu' is actually real
- Alabama foes get in final licks before Tuesday's big vote
- Some patients pay thousands while others nothing at all in 'medical postal code lottery'
- B.C. government to go ahead with Site C hydroelectric dam project
- John Horgan disappoints both Site C opponents and supporters in northeast B.C.
- Historic photos show how Canada's mountains have changed in 150 years
- Public interest behind Crown appeal of stay granted to accused killer Jamie Bacon
- Charges laid against men connected to Red Scorpion drug trafficking ring
- Greyhound wants to leave northern B.C. and says government-funded transit should take its place
- CBC Radio One announces new hosts for The Early Edition and On The Coast
- John Horgan's Site C choice a political loss, but a win may not have been possible
- Group says Site C approval will have 'grave consequences' for NDP