Rielle Capler says future 4/20 rallies will still have plenty to protest and celebrate
Air Date: Apr 19, 2017 9:00 PM PT
A UBC researcher says 4/20 rallies will still be relevant in the future despite the federal government's plans to move forward with marijuana legalization.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Haitians in the U.S. uncertain about their future, as government ends protected status
- Will Canadian invention set a Black Friday record?
- Peppa Pig's tale of torture? Why parents can't rely on platforms like YouTube Kids for child-friendly fare
- Cities grapple with bylaw and regulation changes as they race to make legal pot deadline
- Rainstorm forces rescuers to pause search for missing dog walker and 3 dogs
- Indigenous kids largely apprehended because of poverty, says former child protection worker
- Jaywalkers, curb jumpers be warned: police are watching
- Vancouver mining company loses bid to have human rights case moved to Eritrea
- Washington state governor takes aim at Trump, talks high-speed rail in B.C. speech
- Fish farm operator blames storms for debris on island beaches
- Pit bulls no longer classified as dangerous dogs in Prince George, B.C.
- The biggest container ship ever to dock in Canada was in Prince Rupert, B.C., last week
- 'The elephant in the room': Crystal meth use in Vancouver rises 600% over last decade