Rielle Capler says future 4/20 rallies will still have plenty to protest and celebrate
Air Date: Apr 19, 2017 9:00 PM PT
A UBC researcher says 4/20 rallies will still be relevant in the future despite the federal government's plans to move forward with marijuana legalization.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Jared Kushner had undisclosed contacts with Russian envoy: sources
- World OutGames unravel hours before they were set to begin, prompt fraud investigation
- ‘It’s not human what happened to us’: Surviving Dionne quintuplets hope to preserve childhood home as warning
- Zbigniew Brzezinski, national security adviser to Jimmy Carter, dies
- 'Most dangerous situation I've ever seen': B.C. hot springs closed over food-habituated bears
- Fraser Valley realtors warned of illegal practice around foreign money
- Donald Trump's proposed earthquake early warning budget cut could impact B.C.
- 'Steady stream of garbage' left at Cultus Lake after long weekend
- Christy Clark gets 1st chance to govern — but how long can it last?
- EI parental benefits denied aunt caring for orphaned nephew
- It's your last chance to say goodbye to Stardust
- Formal governing arrangement 'very close,' says B.C. Green Party Leader Andrew Weaver
- Mysterious holes appear in ghost town cemetery in B.C. Interior