Media mogul David Black makes another pitch for his northern refinery
Air Date: Jan 04, 2017 9:00 PM PT
Media mogul David Black says his own plan to build a oil refinery in Kitimat would boost the economy better than the TransMountain project, and protect the environment.
Latest British Columbia News
- 'Treated like a criminal': Yukon Indigenous woman accuses Vancouver Denny's of racism
- Ottawa to build 100,000 new affordable units, recognize housing as 'fundamental right '
- B.C. 'Con man' James Drummond admits to lying about his identity and death in property deals
- West Moberly, Prophet River First Nations warn Site C approval could lead to billion dollar treaty violation
Top News Headlines
- Party bus inferno deemed accidental by Vancouver fire investigators
- Family of Vancouver woman killed in Caprice Nightclub attack seeks closure in sentencing
- Hammy, the deer with a purple hammock on his head, is evading conservation officers
- Prison time, $50K in restitution ordered for B.C. man who beat quadriplegic with shovel
- B.C. fraudster's statutory release revoked after would-be 'big shot' slips up, again
- $750K drug that could save UBC student now covered on a case-by-case basis in B.C.
- Fisherman caught with 6 times legal limit of trout near Enderby, B.C.
- 'The elephant in the room': Crystal meth use in Vancouver rises 600% over last decade
- Bathtub racing approved for Kitsilano Beach in 2018