Media mogul David Black makes another pitch for his northern refinery
Air Date: Jan 04, 2017 9:00 PM PT
Media mogul David Black says his own plan to build a oil refinery in Kitimat would boost the economy better than the TransMountain project, and protect the environment.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- 3 dead after 'major' multi-vehicle crash in Coquitlam, B.C.
- Drunk driver who killed 3 near Pemberton sentenced to 8 years
- Highway 1 reopens after multi-vehicle crash causes massive traffic jam in Surrey, B.C.
- Steelworkers boss fires back at Christy Clark's 'most corporate government in North America'
- Could Elon Musk's L.A. tunnel plan work in Vancouver?
- Flyer campaign targets NDP candidate's transgender identity
- South Korea closes B.C. school: 14 teachers caught in 'bureaucratic nightmare'
- 5 from B.C. on China's 'most wanted' list of 22 alleged criminals
- 22 people ordered to evacuate as Kamloops declares state of emergency due to unstable slope