Major Misconduct - The Developing Brain and CTE
Air Date: Nov 08, 2017 9:00 PM PT
Another segment from 'Major Misconduct: Why We Let Kids Fight On Ice'. We speak to a UBC neuroscientist to find out why the young developing brain takes so much longer to recover from traumatic brain injuries than the developed adult brain.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Trudeau government gag order in CIA brainwashing case silences victims, lawyer says
- Aviation experts defend safety record of type of plane used in Saskatchewan crash
- Kent Hehr has committed the ultimate sin for a Trudeau minister — being mean: Robyn Urback
- Quebec network calls report mosque had women barred from nearby site ' a serious mix-up'
- Ex-husband forged documents to hide millions in B.C. divorce case
- 'Sugar Mountain' tent city residents vow to stay despite eviction order
- For the first time ever, a coal mine with carbon caps has been approved by Canadian government
- Environmental assessment sinks proposed Ajax mine near Kamloops
- B.C. elementary school teacher suspended after displaying porn in class
- Christmas gifts spend weeks in limbo awaiting customs clearance in Richmond, B.C.
- Tension escalates in Haida Gwaii forestry dispute
- Site C approval a 'Christmas present' says McLeod Lake Indian Band chief
- Flags of 3 First Nations permanently installed at Vancouver City Hall