Jane Buxton, harm reduction lead at the B.C. Centre for Disease Control, on naloxone
Air Date: Jan 29, 2017 9:00 PM PT
Despite concerns, Buxton says naloxone is still an important tool during the fentanyl crisis.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Protesters say new border law is 'draconian'
- 'I have no country': After more than 60 years in Canada, B.C. woman discovers she doesn't have citizenship
- Swarms of leeches on spawning salmon worry Quadra Island residents
- 'It's a bleak situation': B.C. firefighters watch ominous southern California flames
- 'People see me through a lens': Muslim woman tackles media misrepresentation and stereotypes
- Don't rule out Kamloops' Ajax mine just yet, expert says
- From cocktail pumps to pagers: Ye olde tech gifts of yore
- Check out these 3 local cookbooks for the foodie on your Christmas list
- 'Not at my show': Fan tossed from concert for Nazi salute