"It's hard work — but it's fun": North Van high schoolers farm up fresh foods
Air Date: Oct 26, 2016 9:00 PM PT
Students turn an empty field in front of their school into a 1/3 acre garden — and they can't get enough of the kale.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- B.C. fraudster's statutory release revoked after would-be 'big shot' slips up, again
- 2 charged with manslaughter in Burnaby, B.C., Starbucks homicide
- TED confirms 2 men kicked out of Vancouver conference after harassment complaints
- Warm, wet weather forecast brings heightened risk for B.C. avalanches
- Full regimental funeral for Const. John Davidson attracts thousands in Abbotsford, B.C.
- How should distance-based fare pricing work? TransLink wants your opinion
- Comox Valley boil water notice expected to last days
- Coquihalla Highway reopens, after hours of closure between Hope and Merritt, B.C.
- Party bus erupts into flames in downtown Vancouver