"It's hard work — but it's fun": North Van high schoolers farm up fresh foods
Air Date: Oct 26, 2016 9:00 PM PT
Students turn an empty field in front of their school into a 1/3 acre garden — and they can't get enough of the kale.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- B.C. professor's sleep trick gets attention from Oprah, Forbes, Guardian
- 2 dead after boat sinks in waters northwest of Tofino, B.C.
- Pipeline politics: How an NDP victory in B.C. could divide Canada's left
- Cocaine laced with fentanyl a growing concern: 9 overdoses in 20 minutes in Delta
- Poll Tracker: 2017 British Columbia election
- B.C. NDP supporters rally to support Riverview Hospital reopening
- Smuggler's Inn: The border town bed and breakfast whose visitors don't always stay the night
- 'I was failing': Farming class connects Esquimalt First Nations students with the land
- From arena to living room: critically acclaimed musician wows audience at Vancouver house concert