"It's hard work — but it's fun": North Van high schoolers farm up fresh foods
Air Date: Oct 26, 2016 9:00 PM PT
Students turn an empty field in front of their school into a 1/3 acre garden — and they can't get enough of the kale.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Wildfires in B.C. Cariboo combine to create province's largest blaze
- 'I felt humiliated': gym user asked to change clothing over alleged gluteal fold exposure
- How to make a pinhole camera to watch the solar eclipse
- New Harrison Lake wildfire grows five-fold in a day
- Highway 1 reopens westbound near Cypress Provincial Park
- Nearly $20k in cash seized after Williams Lake road rage incident
- Suspicious death under investigation in Prince George, B.C.
- 'Day and night': Partial eclipse won't bring awe of totality to B.C., but still promises to impress
- 'A great many' Stó:lō boys kidnapped during B.C.'s Gold Rush