Gender balance shift in B.C. forestry: More women enter industry, study forestry
Air Date: Nov 14, 2017 9:00 PM PT
British Columbia's forestry industry has historically been a male-dominated field but the gender balance has recently started to tip as more women occupy leadership positions and complete post-secondary studies in one of the province's key industries.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Bell, Telus, Rogers price wars drop cellphone data plans to $60 for 10GB
- Protesters say new border law is 'draconian'
- 1 dead following meningococcal infection, B.C. health officials confirm
- Plastic bags no more: Victoria to implement ban July 1
- Life gets tougher for bike thieves in Delta, B.C.
- 'I have no country': After more than 60 years in Canada, B.C. woman discovers she doesn't have citizenship
- Vancouver teachers demand to know why more aren't hired despite shortages
- Swarms of leeches on spawning salmon worry Quadra Island residents
- 'It's a bleak situation': B.C. firefighters watch ominous southern California flames