Can You See Us Vancouver? Art exhibition presented for people using wheelchairs
Air Date: Nov 08, 2017 9:00 PM PT
Can you see us Vancouver is an art exhibition featuring only artists who are living with disabilities, use wheelchairs, and is presented at the optimal height for people who use wheelchairs.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- 'It's my job to protect them': U.S. teachers train to carry guns in class
- What's being done with your data: Experts ask, shouldn't someone get this under control?
- How Lights, IsKwé and other women are making change in the Canadian music industry
- Kaetlyn Osmond wins figure skating worlds, 1st Canadian female champ in 45 years
- Federal Green Party Leader Elizabeth May arrested at anti-pipeline protest
- Avoid eating herring eggs on Vancouver Island — or risk getting cholera, health officials warn
- 'Horrified' scientists watch killer whale infanticide
- First significant wildfire of 2018 burning near Lytton, B.C.
- 'They got murdered': anger after decades-old cherry trees destroyed in Prince Rupert, B.C.
- Vancouver seeks more performance spaces to support local music scene
- Thousands attend Hedley's final show in Kelowna before 'indefinite hiatus'
- Woman claims she wasn't drinking before crash — she was texting
- Former bookkeeper at Surrey garden supply company charged in $200K fraud