B.C.'s pot distribution plan has advantages, says policy expert
Air Date: Dec 06, 2017 9:00 PM PT
Beau Kilmer, co-director of RAND Drug Policy Research Center, says the provincial government's plan to control wholesale leaves them a lot of options.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Bell, Telus, Rogers price wars drop cellphone data plans to $60 for 10GB
- 1 dead following meningococcal infection, B.C. health officials confirm
- Plastic bags no more: Victoria to implement ban July 1
- 'I have no country': After more than 60 years in Canada, B.C. woman discovers she doesn't have citizenship
- Protesters say new border law is 'draconian'
- Housing crisis in B.C. pushes seniors to brink of homelessness: advocates
- 'It's a bleak situation': B.C. firefighters watch ominous southern California flames
- Life gets tougher for bike thieves in Delta, B.C.
- Swarms of leeches on spawning salmon worry Quadra Island residents