B.C. disability rates go up, but so do transit passes
Air Date: Aug 30, 2016 9:00 PM PT
Jane Dyson, executive director of the Disability Alliance of B.C., says while the increase is welcome, it does not reflect B.C.'s high cost of living.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Party bus erupts into flames in downtown Vancouver
- Hammy, the deer with a purple hammock on his head, is evading conservation officers
- B.C. rainfall, snowfall warnings issued by Environment Canada
- Thousands expected at memorial for fallen police officer in Abbotsford, B.C.
- Criminal charges not recommended in party bus death of Langley woman
- Family learned of woman's overdose after she lay in morgue for a month, mother says
- 20 years after 'date rape drug' first reported on, experts call for broader cultural change
- Mystery ornament angel spreads Christmas cheer in Vernon, B.C.
- University denies it failed to protect staff in case involving alleged diaper fetish