All My Intimate Relations: An Nlaka'pamux Wedding
Air Date: Apr 19, 2016 9:00 PM PT
Alex Harry and Kayleen Hanna of the Nlaka'pamux First Nation strive to weave First Nations traditions into the upcoming wedding, in this story produced by UBC journalism students for the series "All My Intimate Relations."
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Canada could win the Amazon sweepstakes due to Trump scaring 'the bejesus out of everyone'
- 'Not all scars can be seen': PM Justin Trudeau takes the stage at Invictus Games opening ceremony
- Q&A: How to avoid car dealerships pushing maintenance you don't need
- North Korean envoy at UN rolls out new threats against U.S.
- Female students at B.C. high school told their T-shirts 'kind of suggestive'
- Vancouverite breaks world record for juggling on a unicycle
- A chalked-up trick to bring fall hues into your home
- Surrey Central SkyTrain Station and bus loop reopen after fire forces closure
- 'Power of inspiration': Kwagiulth artist's Orange Shirt Day design sells out fast
- What Eleanor wanted: the divisive 'last will' of a hollow tree champion
- Bella Gelateria locations in Vancouver sold in bidding war
- 'We know our women are out there': Tamara's Walk on B.C.'s Highway of Tears demands answers
- Suspect wanted in deadly Hope crash arrested