Vancouver firm seeks legal grounding of unwritten Indigenous laws
Air Date: Mar 16, 2017 9:00 PM PT
Vancouver's West Coast Environmental Law working alongside several First Nations to uncover ancestral laws and build them into Canada's legal system.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- 'I felt humiliated': gym user asked to change clothing over alleged gluteal fold exposure
- Protest against far-right rally draws thousands in Vancouver
- 'It's so much more than the kill': hunters decry ban on grizzly trophy hunt
- Pro golfer Michelle Wie's outfits banned from top B.C. greens
- 'A great many' Stó:lō boys kidnapped during B.C.'s Gold Rush
- 'Everybody's worst nightmare': says Prince George, B.C., daycare owner who fought off alleged abductor
- How to make a pinhole camera to watch the solar eclipse
- The right to bare arms: Students launch 'crop top protest' against dress code
- Vancouver is no Charlottesville, says expert: 'Hate' rally 'isn't a Canadian thing'