Kelowna report shows 'highest number of housing starts in recent years'
Air Date: Apr 24, 2016 9:00 PM PT
Building permit approvals for residential projects up 40 percent, and planner hopes they will help with low vacancy rates — including the 0 percent rate for units with three or more bedrooms.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Extreme wave warning issued for Pacific Rim park
- 'Come work for me somebody,' Chilliwack businesses struggle to find labour
- B.C. man mistakenly declared dead in bureaucratic mix up
- After rainy, stormy Wednesday, B.C. told to expect more wet weather soon
- Are you ready to shake? CBC meteorologist answers earthquake questions after drill
- 'A lot of us are having sleepless nights': friends want answers to Marpole double homicide
- 'Tight-knit community' of Fernie, B.C., mourns 3 dead in arena ammonia leak
- Two SeaBus sailings cancelled after vessel fills with smoke
- Woman alleged to have unlawfully injected botox for years under investigation