Radio West Top
Friday February 24, 2017
Miracle Theatre is staging the Joe DiPietro play The Last Romance to raise money for the cause, one which is very personal for producer Anne Laughlin, currently in cancer treatment.
Wednesday February 22, 2017
Standard water testing can find the presence and amount of E. coli in water but can’t determine if the source is, for instance, cattle, dogs, geese or even humans. That's why the City of Vernon is turning to genetic testing.
Tuesday February 21, 2017
The Canadian Postmasters and Assistants Association, which represents postal workers who work in rural post offices, is asking for rural B.C. municipalities to throw their support behind the idea of postal banking.
Marketsquare features local listings and deals from CBC partners
- 'I just want my family': Woman says innocent paperwork error dashes immigration dreams
- Doctor who won't use 'monster' methadone loses right to treat opioid addicts
- 'I can't live like this anymore': B.C. woman requiring home support hasn't had bath in weeks
- Workers may have been exposed to Ebola, HIV and TB at Winnipeg lab, reports reveal
- Plenty of budget remedies offered as Liberals prepare prescription for ailing economy: Chris Hall
- Liberal backbenchers, Tory leadership hopefuls among Parliament's biggest dissenters
- 'Feeling squeezed out': Will a move to save Vancouver's housing past compromise its future?
- Plutocrats with their crony capitalism are taking over again in the U.S.: Don Pittis
- Want millennial voters? Conservatives must change, researchers say
- Hard, hard times again — sort of: Why a lot of N.L.'s fiscal problems are self-inflicted
- Finance Canada to hire firm to solicit instant reactions to 2017 budget
- Ralph Goodale to raise illegal border crossings with U.S. officials in coming days
- What's in your chicken sandwich? DNA test shows Subway sandwiches could contain just 50% chicken
- Royal Canadian Mint struggles to make money: documents
- 'We always find a way': N.L.'s oil-dependent economy is hurting, but there is hope on the horizon
- Deciphering Trump's curious comments on Keystone XL pipeline
- 'The barrenlands are not a friendly place,' says N.W.T. trapper after 2 searches in 1 month
- Ottawa's northern representative proposes 'Indigenous protected areas' for Arctic
- OPP investigating death of a man from Mishkeegogamang First Nation
- Doctor of pharmacy incorporates traditional ways of learning into classroom