Should Victoria's Crystal Gardens become a casino?
Air Date: Jun 16, 2016 9:00 PM PT
Both Victoria and Saanich are in the running for a new casino in the Capital Region, and the Crystal Gardens are a possible location. Mayor Lisa Helps told Gregor Craigie why, and where else is being considered.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Russia expels 23 U.K. diplomats in dispute over former spy's poisoning
- 'Mr. Putin will be president without my vote': The role of apathy in the Russian election
- Man who disappeared from Toronto's Gay Village 'led double life,' wife learned
- Why Doug Ford may govern more as a moderate than a 'radical conservative'
- Doubling tarmac time limit among changes denounced by airline passenger rights advocates
- Western U.S. states disregard Trump to form united front with B.C. in fight against climate change
- Mayors' Council announces historic $7 billion transportation deal
- Man sets himself on fire at McDonald's in Vancouver, police watchdog investigating
- No public notice as B.C. doctor with history of misconduct suspended again
- Dozens of new housing units open for women on Downtown Eastside
- Whistler woman who called police to report slow driver handed nearly $500 in fines
- B.C. putting up $300K to study feasibility of high-speed rail connecting Vancouver and Seattle
- Four months later, 78-year-old veteran reunited with lost medals