Ron Smith, author of the Defiant Mind: Living Inside a Stroke.
Air Date: Oct 20, 2016 9:00 PM PT
Ron Smith suffered a stroke, and survived to tell his tale. His new book, Defiant Mind: Living Inside a Stroke, is a first-hand account of his ordeal.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Kelowna woman charged with threatening B.C. Premier Christy Clark and MLA
- B.C. leading rise in private school enrolment across Canada
- Activists disrupt Vancouver city council meeting to protest homelessness
- Air Canada cleaner fired for stealing nuts wins chance to regain job
- Vancouver's possible ban of coffee cups, foam containers unreasonable, industry says
- Canada Post suspends mail delivery after crow attacks
- Theatre of the absurd: Day 1 of historic week in B.C. politics sees contradictions by all parties
- Victoria school board changes policy to deal with higher enrolment
- Embodying Barbie: Cosmetic gynecology on the rise in Canada