Does the turmoil over a contaminated soil dump near Shawnigan Lake point to problems with B.C. environmental assessments?
Air Date: Jan 30, 2017 9:00 PM PT
A conversation with Calvin Sandborn, the Legal Director at the University of Victoria's Environmental Law Centre.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- 'I'll never stop fighting,' says Kitchener Rohingya man after 2-week stint in Bangladesh camps
- Trudeau reluctant to reveal too much on Quebec's face-covering law: Aaron Wherry
- Nature's Mix removes cancer claim from granola label after Marketplace investigation into 'superfoods'
- Motherisk hair test evidence tossed out of Colorado court 2 decades before questions raised in Canada
- B.C. woman plagued by bedbugs on airplane not surprising, says expert
- 'We should be in alignment': B.C. looks to shift date for Family Day
- Vancouver held day for Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson nobody knew about
- New Westminster's Army & Navy reopens as department stores struggle
- Weekend to bring another rainstorm to B.C.'s South Coast
- Live-in buyers offered Victoria condos at discount prices
- Extreme wave warning issued for Pacific Rim park
- 3 victims identified in deadly Fernie arena gas leak
- B.C. man mistakenly declared dead back among the living