B.C. government designates $2M to help with First Nations repatratiation efforts
Air Date: Sep 12, 2016 9:00 PM PT
The Royal B.C. Museum is working with various B.C. First Nations to develop of program to repatriate artifacts and ancestral remains.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Indefinite solitary confinement in Canadian prisons ruled unconstitutional by B.C. court
- Woman handed 2 years in deadly Granville Street bar fight
- B.C. wolf cull needed to save elk and moose, says biologist
- Vancouver Island mayor welcomes boost from TV series renewal
- B.C. Premier John Horgan seeks to bridge urban-rural divide in visit to Prince George
- Changing lanes: Cambie Street Bridge work removes car lane to improve bike safety
- Hunter shoots and kills therapy dog in front of owner
- Health officials urge Vancouver to distribute safe opioids
- Is it time to ban the practice of declawing cats?