Alberta Premier Rachel Notley's pipeline pitch
Air Date: Dec 05, 2016 9:00 PM PT
Alberta Premier Rachel Notley is on the west coast. She told Gregor Craigie why she thinks the Kinder Morgan's Trans Mountain pipeline expansion is in the province's economic interest, and why she thinks it's safe.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Petition calls on Vancouver to rip out Burrard Bridge bike lanes
- Thousands of Atlantic salmon escape fish farm near Victoria after nets damaged
- New system aims to clear ice and snow from cables of Alex Fraser Bridge
- Teammates hold vigil for critically injured Vancouver Island softball player
- Road rage victim granted $819K after baseball bat beating, but claims attacker hiding money
- 'Oddest thing I've ever seen': Jelly creature befuddles Kelowna beachgoers
- Hundreds of firefighters battling largest wildfire ever recorded in B.C.
- Steel arrives for Victoria's much-delayed Johnson Street Bridge replacement
- Thousands of doses of fentanyl and other drugs seized by Surrey RCMP