How decriminalizing drugs helped Portugal solve its overdose crisis
Air Date: Feb 02, 2017 9:00 PM PT
In 2012, Portugal had just 16 deaths, or 2.3 for every million people in the country between 15 and 64 years of age.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Embodying Barbie: Cosmetic gynecology on the rise in Canada
- Sikhs celebrate B.C. woman's 'inspiring' appointment as first turbaned judge in Canada
- Fentanyl spiral: How the guilt and shame of addiction stole a B.C. man's life
- Road closures for the Scotiabank Vancouver half marathon
- Oklahoma family escapes 'buckle of the Bible Belt' politics to Vancouver
- B.C. brothers' glow-in-the-dark toonie enters circulation
- Tiny house on the run: Couple's journey to find a home for their home hits dead end
- Vancouverites enjoy first heat wave of the summer
- End-of-life plans: Is it too morbid to plan your death?