How decriminalizing drugs helped Portugal solve its overdose crisis
Air Date: Feb 02, 2017 9:00 PM PT
In 2012, Portugal had just 16 deaths, or 2.3 for every million people in the country between 15 and 64 years of age.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- 'Unbelievable': Dozens swarm dock where sea lion grabbed girl, despite warnings
- Sea lion drags girl into water off Steveston dock in Richmond, B.C.
- Metro Vancouver warns people not to do the Grouse Grind; people do it anyway
- Viral video sea lion acted in frustration because feeding stopped, expert says
- NDP lead grows to 13 votes following recount in Courtenay-Comox
- Family slammed for 'reckless behaviour' after sea lion drags girl into water in Richmond, B.C.
- Batten down the hatches: Windy weather forecast for southern B.C.
- Coquihalla highway reopens in both directions
- Delta woman joins fight to overturn right-to-die limitations