DIY Funerals: unique choir sings for the dying, the dead and the mourning
Air Date: Jul 04, 2016 9:00 PM PT
Meet the Threshold Choir. They perform in private homes, as well as hospices and hospitals around B.C. as a way to honour and support the dying or dead and their loved ones.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- 'Your name is no longer valid': B.C. residents with hyphenated names blocked from renewing ID
- Largest ever rough cut diamond sold at public auction nets 53 million
- Human remains found in area where Australian hiker disappeared
- Caught on camera: prison guard sexually assaulted by colleague says Corrections Canada 'did not protect me'
- Teen dies after accidental shooting on Salt Spring Island
- Happy news for newlyweds who lost everything in U-Haul heist
- Skepticism and hope as national MMIWG hearings come to B.C.'s Highway of Tears
- 'Very rare' King-of-the-Salmon fish found on Vancouver Island beach
- Driver fined for playing Pokemon Go behind the wheel