DIY Funerals: unique choir sings for the dying, the dead and the mourning
Air Date: Jul 04, 2016 9:00 PM PT
Meet the Threshold Choir. They perform in private homes, as well as hospices and hospitals around B.C. as a way to honour and support the dying or dead and their loved ones.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Tom Mulcair raises red flags after Canadian sniper breaks record in Iraq
- Trump's 'tapes' blooper could go down as 'one of the greatest own goals in political history'
- 'It scared the heck out of me': CF-18 flyby spooks Montrealers
- Too little, too late? Sears tries to rebrand by getting hip, hiding name
- Car barge on fire in Victoria's Gorge Waterway
- Secret Garden brings Monet's life to Vancouver Art Gallery
- Supreme Court says woman can sue Facebook in B.C. courts
- What's going to happen to the bridge proposed to replace the Massey Tunnel?
- 'Force of nature': B.C. environmentalist Gwen Barlee, 54, mourned
- Billionaire Joe Segal's $63M Vancouver mansion up for sale
- Stubborn fire flares up again in Vancouver's Kerrisdale neighbourhood
- Now that's a weather statement: Expect a heat wave this weekend
- City of Vancouver inches towards ban on coffee cups, foam containers