DIY Funerals: unique choir sings for the dying, the dead and the mourning
Air Date: Jul 04, 2016 9:00 PM PT
Meet the Threshold Choir. They perform in private homes, as well as hospices and hospitals around B.C. as a way to honour and support the dying or dead and their loved ones.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Bell, Telus, Rogers price wars drop cellphone data plans to $60 for 10GB
- 1 dead following meningococcal infection, B.C. health officials confirm
- 'I have no country': After more than 60 years in Canada, B.C. woman discovers she doesn't have citizenship
- Plastic bags no more: Victoria to implement ban July 1
- Life gets tougher for bike thieves in Delta, B.C.
- Protesters say new border law is 'draconian'
- Housing crisis in B.C. pushes seniors to brink of homelessness: advocates
- Vancouver teachers demand to know why more aren't hired despite shortages
- 'It's a bleak situation': B.C. firefighters watch ominous southern California flames