DIY Funerals: unique choir sings for the dying, the dead and the mourning
Air Date: Jul 04, 2016 9:00 PM PT
Meet the Threshold Choir. They perform in private homes, as well as hospices and hospitals around B.C. as a way to honour and support the dying or dead and their loved ones.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Canada's arms deal with Saudi Arabia includes 'heavy assault' vehicles
- Health Canada proposes strict limits on marijuana packaging, production
- How 1 researcher harvested data from 50 million people — and Facebook was designed to help
- Lightning fast wireless is on the way: here's how 5G will change life in Canada
- Body of missing Australian woman found in Whistler, B.C. park
- 'People are shaking their heads': Record highs on the way for B.C. gas prices, analyst warns
- Massive solar farm planned near Merritt, B.C.
- RCMP in Whistler, B.C., searching for woman missing since Wednesday
- Surrey RCMP seek to identify person of interest in alleged hit and run
- Stolen truck creates hit-and-run carnage in Okanagan
- 15 arrested at Trans Mountain pipeline protest site in Burnaby, B.C.
- Hoteliers bet on a bright future for Prince George, B.C.
- Korean-American rapper Dumbfoundead on why representation in hip-hop matters