DIY funerals: caring for dead bodies reduces stigma of death for the living
Air Date: Jul 06, 2016 9:00 PM PT
Caring for a dead body may help people cope with grief and reduce stigma around death, according to members of religious and cultural groups who take care of their own dead.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Bell, Telus, Rogers price wars drop cellphone data plans to $60 for 10GB
- 1 dead following meningococcal infection, B.C. health officials confirm
- 'I have no country': After more than 60 years in Canada, B.C. woman discovers she doesn't have citizenship
- Life gets tougher for bike thieves in Delta, B.C.
- Plastic bags no more: Victoria to implement ban July 1
- Protesters say new border law is 'draconian'
- Housing crisis in B.C. pushes seniors to brink of homelessness: advocates
- 'It's a bleak situation': B.C. firefighters watch ominous southern California flames
- Vancouver teachers demand to know why more aren't hired despite shortages