DIY funerals: caring for dead bodies reduces stigma of death for the living
Air Date: Jul 06, 2016 9:00 PM PT
Caring for a dead body may help people cope with grief and reduce stigma around death, according to members of religious and cultural groups who take care of their own dead.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Tom Mulcair raises red flags after Canadian sniper breaks record in Iraq
- Trump's 'tapes' blooper could go down as 'one of the greatest own goals in political history'
- 'It scared the heck out of me': CF-18 flyby spooks Montrealers
- Too little, too late? Sears tries to rebrand by getting hip, hiding name
- Car barge on fire in Victoria's Gorge Waterway
- Secret Garden brings Monet's life to Vancouver Art Gallery
- Supreme Court says woman can sue Facebook in B.C. courts
- What's going to happen to the bridge proposed to replace the Massey Tunnel?
- 'Force of nature': B.C. environmentalist Gwen Barlee, 54, mourned
- Billionaire Joe Segal's $63M Vancouver mansion up for sale
- Stubborn fire flares up again in Vancouver's Kerrisdale neighbourhood
- Now that's a weather statement: Expect a heat wave this weekend
- City of Vancouver inches towards ban on coffee cups, foam containers