DIY funerals: caring for dead bodies reduces stigma of death for the living
Air Date: Jul 06, 2016 9:00 PM PT
Caring for a dead body may help people cope with grief and reduce stigma around death, according to members of religious and cultural groups who take care of their own dead.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- 'Your name is no longer valid': B.C. residents with hyphenated names blocked from renewing ID
- Largest ever rough cut diamond sold at public auction nets 53 million
- Human remains found in area where Australian hiker disappeared
- Caught on camera: prison guard sexually assaulted by colleague says Corrections Canada 'did not protect me'
- Teen dies after accidental shooting on Salt Spring Island
- Happy news for newlyweds who lost everything in U-Haul heist
- 'Very rare' King-of-the-Salmon fish found on Vancouver Island beach
- Skepticism and hope as national MMIWG hearings come to B.C.'s Highway of Tears
- Driver fined for playing Pokemon Go behind the wheel