B.C. senator says fentanyl crisis worse than HIV/AIDS in '90s
Air Date: Sep 14, 2016 9:00 PM PT
Sen. Larry Campbell, who served as a coroner during the height of the HIV/AIDS Crisis in Vancouver, says "It really feels worse than deja vu" when he reflects on the current fentanyl and overdose crisis.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Mysterious holes appear in Interior B.C. ghost town cemetery
- It's your last chance to say goodbye to Stardust
- Vancouver Island introduces controversial motion to encourage girls to play girls hockey
- Coast Guard dismantles Vancouver's search and rescue dive team
- 4/20 events cost Vancouver nearly $250K
- Grave robbers target jewelry buried in Chilliwack cemetery
- 2 guilty pleas in crash that killed RCMP Const. Sarah Beckett
- Did Canuck the crow swoop off with a knife from a Vancouver crime scene?
- EI parental benefits denied aunt caring for orphaned nephew