B.C. senator says fentanyl crisis worse than HIV/AIDS in '90s
Air Date: Sep 14, 2016 9:00 PM PT
Sen. Larry Campbell, who served as a coroner during the height of the HIV/AIDS Crisis in Vancouver, says "It really feels worse than deja vu" when he reflects on the current fentanyl and overdose crisis.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Kelowna teen becomes youngest Canadian to swim English Channel
- Thousands free to return home as some B.C. wildfire evacuation orders downgraded
- Experts say don't be a 'garden hose hero' in the face of an evacuation order
- BC Hydro CEO Jessica McDonald fired
- 'Thought I was a goner': B.C. man punches grizzly to survive attack
- How Vancouver's Georgia Straight became a 'hippie newspaper'
- Got rats? Call Jack, Vancouver's only working canine exterminator
- 'Happiness, it's all fine:' B.C. residents rejoice after wildfire close call
- 'It affects everybody': Memorial for Marrisa Shen growing in Burnaby, B.C., park