'They're little steps, but they all add up': Stroke survivor sends a message of hope in new book
Air Date: Nov 11, 2016 9:00 PM PT
Author Ron Smith had no idea what a stroke was — until he lived through one. Now, he's penned a new book titled The Defiant Mind: Living Inside a Stroke to send a message of hope to all survivors.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- 'He would drive out in the middle of the night. Whatever it took for me to sign these papers'
- Botched eyelash extensions leave Alberta teen's eyes swollen, burned
- 'Pistols pointing at me': Quebec man says he was arrested, held for 9 hours after electrical problem reported
- Republicans postpone vote on their health-care bill until after July 4
- Family and friends beg for help finding missing Squamish teenager
- B.C. man not guilty of manslaughter in single-punch death
- Ryan Reynolds is back in Vancouver for Deadpool 2
- B.C. Liberals ask for guidance on role of Speaker in ties
- Air Canada cleaner fired for stealing nuts wins chance to regain job
- Canada Post suspends mail delivery after crow attacks
- After 35 years, doctor says palliative care 'one of the most rewarding things I've done'
- B.C. leading rise in private school enrolment across Canada
- Vancouver tent city residents pack up and move to new site