'They're little steps, but they all add up': Stroke survivor sends a message of hope in new book
Air Date: Nov 11, 2016 9:00 PM PT
Author Ron Smith had no idea what a stroke was — until he lived through one. Now, he's penned a new book titled The Defiant Mind: Living Inside a Stroke to send a message of hope to all survivors.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Ex-husband forged documents to hide millions in B.C. divorce case
- Environmental assessment sinks proposed Ajax mine near Kamloops
- B.C. massage provider facing multiple sex assault charges
- Ridge Meadows RCMP issue warning after 2 teens sexually assaulted on the way to school
- B.C. elementary school teacher suspended after displaying porn in class
- Christmas gifts spend weeks in limbo awaiting customs clearance in Richmond, B.C.
- 'Something awful up there': Cranbrook pet owners fearful after 4 dogs die mysteriously
- Drug treatment centre won't go forward because worried neighbours bought the property
- Not-for-profit aims to set up pot accreditation program