Saturday April 1
Air Date: Mar 31, 2017 9:00 PM PT
Gulf Islands student compete at national improv finals, Bob Rebagliati has three former students up for Junos, Frank Ritcey talks about animal parents, and designer Dawn Russell.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Day 2 of B.C. election final count ends with NDP leading by 101 votes in Courtenay-Comox
- Strong winds knock out power to 10s of thousands across B.C.
- Family of girl grabbed by sea lion deny trying to feed it
- 'Unbelievable': Dozens swarm dock where sea lion grabbed girl, despite warnings
- Sea lion drags girl into water off Steveston dock in Richmond, B.C.
- Court orders condo owners to sell following strata complaints
- Police investigating targeted shooting near East Vancouver park
- Metro Vancouver warns people not to do the Grouse Grind; people do it anyway
- Family slammed for 'reckless behaviour' after sea lion drags girl into water in Richmond, B.C.