'I'm so honored': Vancouverite leads worldwide network of travelling women
Air Date: Mar 11, 2017 9:00 PM PT
Vancouver's Elinor Warkentin to chair Women Welcome Women Worldwide — an international travel network that connects women from different parts of the world.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Lyft vs Uber: 2 ride-hailing services start their Canadian battle on Toronto streets
- Toronto leads country in child-care fees, but costs rising almost everywhere
- Right whales dying, while rescuers await government permission to resume disentangling them
- Liberals win 3 of 4 federal byelections, nab seat from Tories in B.C.
- B.C. government to go ahead with Site C hydroelectric dam project
- Historic photos show how Canada's mountains have changed in 150 years
- Liberals scoop up Dianne Watts's former riding in federal byelection
- John Horgan's Site C choice a political loss, but a win may not have been possible
- Columbia River Treaty to be renegotiated with U.S. in early 2018
- B.C. Coroners Service says fentanyl detected in most of the 1,208 overdose deaths so far this year
- John Horgan disappoints both Site C opponents and supporters in northeast B.C.
- Greyhound wants to leave northern B.C. and says government-funded transit should take its place
- Animated short film tells story of Indigenous youth combating colonial influence