April 30 and May 1
Air Date: Apr 30, 2016 9:00 PM PT
Author Alan Twigg, writer and illustrator Chris Tougas, Richard Hebda at the Royal BC Museum, playwrite Rachel Aberle, Willow Yamauchi with Lost and Found, members of the Greater Victoria Youth Orchestra
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Family slammed for 'reckless behaviour' after sea lion drags girl into water in Richmond, B.C.
- Sea lion drags girl into water off Steveston dock in Richmond, B.C.
- Coquihalla to remain closed until midnight in both directions south of Merritt
- Scammers convince senior he's funding terrorism in elaborate con job
- 'Unbelievable': Dozens swarm dock where sea lion grabbed girl, despite warnings
- North Shore Rescue rescues multiple people near Cypress Bowl
- NDP lead grows to 13 votes following recount in Courtenay-Comox
- Final B.C. vote count starts today, stakes high for Liberals, NDP, Greens
- Foundling's father: DNA unlocks secrets of serial baby abandonment case