'I got my three kids removed because I couldn't get housing,' says Kelowna mother
Air Date: Oct 01, 2017 9:00 PM PT
Jessica Bryde, a mother of three, has been searching for a home for her family for more than a year. Her children are in foster care until she finds something.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Ex-husband forged documents to hide millions in B.C. divorce case
- Environmental assessment sinks proposed Ajax mine near Kamloops
- B.C. massage practitioner facing multiple sex assault charges
- B.C. elementary school teacher suspended after displaying porn in class
- 'Something awful up there': Cranbrook pet owners fearful after 4 dogs die mysteriously
- Drug treatment centre won't go forward because worried neighbours bought the property
- Christmas gifts spend weeks in limbo awaiting customs clearance in Richmond, B.C.
- No charges recommended against officers involved in Jacobus Jonker death
- B.C. gains 2 world-renowned scientists as part of new federal hiring initiative