'I got my three kids removed because I couldn't get housing,' says Kelowna mother
Air Date: Oct 01, 2017 9:00 PM PT
Jessica Bryde, a mother of three, has been searching for a home for her family for more than a year. Her children are in foster care until she finds something.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Body of missing Australian woman found in Whistler, B.C. park
- Massive solar farm planned near Merritt, B.C.
- RCMP in Whistler, B.C., searching for woman missing since Wednesday
- Record highs on the way for B.C. gas prices, analyst warns
- Investigation launched after man dies in attempted arrest in Surrey
- Hoteliers bet on a bright future for Prince George, B.C.
- Surrey RCMP seek to identify person of interest in alleged hit and run
- More arrests at Trans Mountain pipeline protest site in Burnaby, B.C.
- Spring break staycation ideas for Vancouver Island families