Babies need free tongue movement to decipher speech sounds
Air Date: Oct 13, 2015 9:00 PM PT
They may help calm a fussy baby, but soothers and teething toys can impact a child's speech development to some degree.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- B.C. Green Party agrees to support NDP in the legislature
- Vancouver breaks heat record
- 16-year-old overdose victim thought she was taking MDMA
- Ministry of Education ignored warnings about South Korean school closure
- Warm weather brings tourists back to White Rock
- Christy Clark gets 1st chance to govern — but how long can it last?
- Syrian pop-up dinners help refugee women and share delicious food
- Campground owner places decoy cop car near road in bid to slow speeders
- Lynn Canyon cliff jumpers can't resist thrill despite dire warnings