Daybreak South clips
Wednesday September 28, 2016
Our reporter in the Kootenays, Bob Keating, takes us a tour of a new facility in Trail that provides public access to the latest in digital fabrication technology.
Friday September 16, 2016
Mayor's proposal would see separate school district's administrative services merged with municipality to save money and make it easier to prevent school closures.
Tuesday September 13, 2016
Audio Opening of supervised injection site in Kelowna or Kamloops delayed by federal approval process
The Interior Health Authority said they must submit 27 pieces of paperwork and conduct consultations before the site can be opened.
Wednesday September 07, 2016
John Langille is riding his Pedago electric cargo bike 2,500 kilometres from Nelson to Indio, California for three days of classic rock performances by The Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, Paul McCartney, Neil Young, Roger Waters and The Who.
Friday September 02, 2016
The drones are part of a mixed bag of remedies used by the city of Nelson to prevent the geese from fouling up the playing fields at Lakeside Park.
Thursday September 01, 2016
Sick of the trash, a Kelowna man has started a Facebook page that shows just how bad some backwoods garbage dumping is.
Marketsquare features local listings and deals from CBC partners
- A royal playdate, and other highlights from William and Kate's trip to B.C., Yukon
- Provinces with the cheapest cellphone plans and why the rest of us don't get them
- Pot brownie or plain brownie? What Toronto can learn from Colorado's take on edible weed
- Petronas weighs sale to exit $27B Canada LNG project: sources
- Medical marijuana patients growing more pot than they need and selling off the rest
- Canada 'incredibly average' on reducing premature mortality compared with peer countries: report
- Federal health minister's talk of health-care efficiencies called 'trap' by Quebec minister
- Zika outbreak: travel consideration issued by CDC for 11 Southeast Asian countries
- Clinton vs. Trump: Follow the race for the White House with CBC's presidential poll tracker
- Looking for a place to happen: Canadian stories behind Tragically Hip's lyrics
- Battling the Beast: The untold story of the fight to save Fort McMurray
- Nothing 'more beautiful than to lend a hand': Meet 7 inspiring Aboriginal community builders
- Canada would not exist without treaties, says Mi'kmaq author
- Ottawa police advisory committee member urges officer's suspension over racist comments
- 'This is the unceded territory of the Haida': royal visit viewed as a meeting of equals
- Not just the face of climate change: Inuit want a say in Canada's climate strategy