Settlement dating back 14,000 years found in Heiltsuk land on B.C.'s north coast
Air Date: Mar 29, 2017 9:00 PM PT
An ancient archeological find on B.C.'s central coast is adding credence to the oral histories of the HEiltsuk Nation. Carolina de Ryk speaks to archeologist Alisha Gauvreau.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- 'Your name is no longer valid': B.C. residents with hyphenated names blocked from renewing ID
- 'Very rare' King-of-the-Salmon fish found on Vancouver Island beach
- Caught on camera: prison guard sexually assaulted by colleague says Corrections Canada 'did not protect me'
- Happy news for newlyweds who lost everything in U-Haul heist
- Driver fined for playing Pokemon Go behind the wheel
- Suspect in fatal Highway 3 collision appears in court
- Are classic high school novels becoming outdated?
- Former advanced education minister Andrew Wilkinson announces bid to lead B.C. Liberals
- B.C. to begin public consultation on marijuana legalization