Daybreak North clips
Wednesday July 27, 2016
Businesses and outreach groups say Pokémon Go is helping show people who've avoided downtown Prince George that the neighbourhood, and the people who frequent it, are nothing to be afraid of.
Tuesday July 26, 2016
A popular camp and conference centre in Prince George, B.C., is losing support from leading organizations because of its stance on homosexuality. Andrew Kurjata shares the story.
Monday July 25, 2016
Improved bus service is the number one priority for post-secondary students in Prince George. The CBC's Ash Kelly speaks to Arctica Cunningham about the city's Select Committee on Student Needs.
Tuesday July 05, 2016
Kourtney Lloyd of Prince George is the first woman in the world to manage a national motocross team. She will be leading Canada to Motocross Des Natoins in Italy this September.
Thursday June 30, 2016
Cuban-Canadian singer Alex Cuba had the lyrics of one of his songs translated from Spanish to English to Wit'suwet'in for his Canada Day performance on Parliament Hill. "I'm digging into the roots of my adopted land," he says.
Wednesday June 15, 2016
BC Hydro acknowledges dark past of W.A.C. Bennett dam in new exhibit
Marketsquare features local listings and deals from CBC partners
- 'She had a strong drive': How high school made Hillary Clinton a presidential contender
- Donald Trump gets a convention bump, but Hillary Clinton's could be next
- Clinton needs Bernie or Busters behind her if she's going to make more history: Michael Enright
- Bill Clinton, 'explainer in chief,' set to make case for Hillary at DNC
- Ottawa hires temps to staff Phoenix call centres as pay problems could last until October
- Backroom battle underway over new frigate design data
- NDP says meetings between PMO and parliamentary budget officer were 'inappropriate'
- Democrats tout Clinton as 'only candidate,' while slamming Trump as having 'no clue'
- Cosmic rays increase heart risks among Apollo astronauts, study says
- More resources needed to deal with hoarders: UBC professor
- Inuit-led suicide prevention strategy to focus on mental wellness, healing past trauma
- Sitting 8 hours a day? An hour a day of physical activity could offset the health risks