SEPT. 13, 2017 Wildfire prevention. Restricting cellphones in public.
Air Date: Sep 12, 2017 9:00 PM PT
B.C. Forests Minister Doug Donaldson, University of British Columbia Prof. Lori Daniels and Williams Lake Mayor Walt Cobb on wildfire prevention. Consumer tech journalist Blaine Kyllo on restricting cellphones in public.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- 'Shocked': Retiring chief justice was blindsided by Stephen Harper's public attack
- Dustin Hoffman accused of new incidents of sexual misconduct
- Regina elder told she's not allowed to smudge in her home by property manager
- United Conservative Party Leader Jason Kenney wins seat in Alberta Legislature
- Ex-husband forged documents to hide millions in B.C. divorce case
- Drug treatment centre won't go forward because worried neighbours bought the property
- B.C. elementary school teacher suspended after displaying porn in class
- Christmas gifts spend weeks in limbo awaiting customs clearance in Richmond, B.C.
- 'Sugar Mountain' tent city residents vow to stay despite eviction order
- Organization says they're short on hampers for seniors living alone at Christmas
- Tension escalates in Haida Gwaii forestry dispute
- Environmental assessment sinks proposed Ajax mine near Kamloops
- B.C. massage provider facing multiple sex assault charges