SEPT. 13, 2017 Wildfire prevention. Restricting cellphones in public.
Air Date: Sep 12, 2017 9:00 PM PT
B.C. Forests Minister Doug Donaldson, University of British Columbia Prof. Lori Daniels and Williams Lake Mayor Walt Cobb on wildfire prevention. Consumer tech journalist Blaine Kyllo on restricting cellphones in public.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- 'A hero again and again': How John McCain likely just ended the last-gasp Obamacare repeal bid
- Rebranding the pit bull: Family-friendly pet or danger to children?
- 'Extremely dangerous': Puerto Rico faces threat from failing dam after Hurricane Maria
- 'You have to upsell them': Marketplace exposes how dealerships push maintenance you don't need
- B.C. mining company fined for polluting Tulameen River
- Road closures, SkyTrain delays expected in Vancouver this weekend
- Suspect wanted in deadly Hope crash arrested
- SFU prof launches petition to change Clan team name
- Violent road rage spat ends with flying objects, charges laid
- Konaam Shirzad, Red Scorpion member, shot dead in Kamloops, B.C.
- Bella Gelateria locations in Vancouver sold in bidding war
- Woman dies after being bumped by mobility scooter in Coquitlam
- New details in murder of B.C. teen Serena Vermeersch revealed in court