NOV. 18, 2016 Vancouver Aquarium. Family doctors.
Air Date: Nov 17, 2016 9:00 PM PT
Sarah Kirby-Yung, chair of the Vancouver Park Board, on the death of Qila the beluga whale and the future of the Vancouver Aquarium. Dr. Bill Cavers and Dr. Christy Sutherland on family doctors.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- 'It's my job to protect them': U.S. teachers train to carry guns in class
- Kaetlyn Osmond wins figure skating worlds, 1st Canadian female champ in 45 years
- How Lights, IsKwé and other women are making change in the Canadian music industry
- What's being done with your data: Experts ask, shouldn't someone get this under control?
- Federal Green Party Leader Elizabeth May arrested at anti-pipeline protest
- 'Horrified' scientists watch killer whale infanticide
- Avoid eating herring eggs on Vancouver Island — or risk getting cholera, health officials warn
- 'They got murdered': anger after decades-old cherry trees destroyed in Prince Rupert, B.C.
- First significant wildfire of 2018 burning near Lytton, B.C.
- Thousands attend Hedley's final show in Kelowna before 'indefinite hiatus'
- Vancouver seeks more performance spaces to support local music scene
- Woman claims she wasn't drinking before crash — she was texting
- Former bookkeeper at Surrey garden supply company charged in $200K fraud