MARCH 8, 2016 Bone marrow donors. State of feminism.
Air Date: Mar 07, 2016 9:00 PM PT
Trudi Goels, Canadian Blood Services territory manager for British Columbia/Yukon, on bone marrow donations. UVic's Annalee Lepp, consultant Natasha Aruliah and Whistler Sport Legacies' Lucinda Jagger on the state of feminism.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- 'I felt humiliated': gym user asked to change clothing over alleged gluteal fold exposure
- 'A great many' Stó:lō boys kidnapped during B.C.'s Gold Rush
- Protest against far-right rally draws thousands in Vancouver
- How to make a pinhole camera to watch the solar eclipse
- 'It's so much more than the kill': hunters decry ban on grizzly trophy hunt
- Pro golfer Michelle Wie's outfits banned from top B.C. greens
- 'Everybody's worst nightmare': says Prince George, B.C., daycare owner who fought off alleged abductor
- Vancouver is no Charlottesville, says expert: 'Hate' rally 'isn't a Canadian thing'
- Educators should play a more important role in the fight against racism, says UBC professor