MARCH 8, 2016 Bone marrow donors. State of feminism.
Air Date: Mar 07, 2016 9:00 PM PT
Trudi Goels, Canadian Blood Services territory manager for British Columbia/Yukon, on bone marrow donations. UVic's Annalee Lepp, consultant Natasha Aruliah and Whistler Sport Legacies' Lucinda Jagger on the state of feminism.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- B.C. mother whose 2 sons overdosed urges doctors to check prescription history
- Kamloops searchers looking for 19-year-old last seen at Sun Peaks party
- Dos and don'ts of snowshoeing: staying safe on the trails
- Vancouver artist's cartoon of Florida school shooting resonates
- Body of missing Alberta skier found near Revelstoke, B.C.
- B.C. man gets 'once-in-a-lifetime' job managing world's largest telescope in Chile
- Vancouver housing rally precedes provincial budget
- No one measure will fix B.C. housing crisis, but budget will start: ministers
- Greyhound bus flips over on Highway 97 south of Prince George