MARCH 24, 2017 Youth and sexual extortion. Bird watching.
Air Date: Mar 23, 2017 9:00 PM PT
Diane Sowden of Children of the Street Society and Jesse Miller of Mediated Reality talk about youth, social media and sexual extortion. Richard Cannings on his new book, "Best Places to Bird in BC" and Melissa Hafting on rare birds.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Bell, Telus, Rogers price wars drop cellphone data plans to $60 for 10GB
- Motorist drives into 'scary and shocking' scene of Amtrak derailment
- Multi-vehicle accident on Coquihalla sends 4 people to hospital
- Province ends grizzly bear hunt throughout all B.C.
- 'I have no country': After more than 60 years in Canada, B.C. woman discovers she doesn't have citizenship
- High winds push 2 boats onto West End beach
- Province announces Surrey will be getting a new hospital
- Government reviewing $5 fee to book spot in clinic lineup
- Brace for it: Snow set to hit B.C. Interior hard today and tomorrow