JUNE 22, 2016 Postpartum anxiety. Career planning for students.
Air Date: Jun 21, 2016 9:00 PM PT
Dr. Nichole Fairbrother, an assistant professor at UBC, and Sheila Duffy, director of the Pacific Post Partum Support Society, on postpartum anxiety and depression. Melinda Giampietro, president of Options Solutions, on career planning for students.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Trump sticks to greatest hits at Arizona campaign rally, targets media and 'D.C. swamp'
- Quebec village refuses to remove swastika-emblazoned anchor from park
- Credit card company says no refund to couple because thief knew the code
- U.S. Navy to relieve commander after collisions in Asia, Reuters reports
- Thousands of Atlantic salmon escape fish farm near Victoria after nets damaged
- Hundreds of firefighters battling largest wildfire ever recorded in B.C.
- Frustrated solar panel installer says it's time to cut the red tape
- BC Ferries to ban smoking, staying in cars on closed decks
- Teammates hold vigil for critically injured Vancouver Island softball player
- Did you peek? Optometrist sees spike in calls following solar eclipse
- Your stunning close-ups of the eclipse in Vancouver
- B.C. dealer's life insurance claim denied over crime affiliation, but mystery surrounds death
- Therapy dogs to comfort travellers at Vancouver International Airport