JUNE 12, 2017 Pharmaceutical drug costs. Climate change: B.C. in 2050
Air Date: Jun 11, 2017 9:00 PM PT
Steve Morgan, a professor at UBC's School of Population and Public Health, on high prescription drug costs. Johanna Wagstaffe, host of 2050: Degrees of Change, and Stephen Sheppard, author of Visualizing Climate Change, on impact of climate change in B.C.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Gord Downie remembered by fans, Canadians far and wide
- 'I should see your face, and you should see mine,' Quebec premier says of new religious neutrality law
- Officials confirm that ammonia leak killed 3 at arena in Fernie, B.C.
- Looking for a place to happen: Canadian stories behind Tragically Hip's lyrics
- 'Tight-knit community' of Fernie, B.C., mourns 3 dead in arena ammonia leak
- Ammonia leak believed responsible for 3 deaths at Fernie, B.C., arena
- 14-year-old girl dies from 'apparent' overdose in Surrey
- Woman alleged to have unlawfully injected botox for years under investigation
- Enbridge backs away from move to seize assets from environmental organization
- Mushroom picker missing near Smithers B.C.
- Prince Rupert, B.C. stabbing deemed a homicide
- Rainfall and wind warnings in effect across B.C. as second storm hits
- UBC researchers pull paper linking vaccine component to autism after data alleged to be manipulated