JUNE 12, 2017 Pharmaceutical drug costs. Climate change: B.C. in 2050
Air Date: Jun 11, 2017 9:00 PM PT
Steve Morgan, a professor at UBC's School of Population and Public Health, on high prescription drug costs. Johanna Wagstaffe, host of 2050: Degrees of Change, and Stephen Sheppard, author of Visualizing Climate Change, on impact of climate change in B.C.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Woman connected to bawdy-houses fights to stay in Canada
- Doubling tarmac time limit among changes denounced by airline passenger rights advocates
- Protesters arrested at Trans Mountain pipeline protest in Burnaby, B.C.
- Western U.S. states disregard Trump to form united front with B.C. in fight against climate change
- Police find missing search and rescue boat in a Chilliwack, B.C., berry field
- Want to predict a child's future health? First measure their stress, says researcher
- B.C. putting up $300K to study feasibility of high-speed rail connecting Vancouver and Seattle
- Vancouver fashion student creates new garment every day for 30 days
- B.C. judge orders Chinese millionaire to show money to non-wife