JUNE 12, 2017 Pharmaceutical drug costs. Climate change: B.C. in 2050
Air Date: Jun 11, 2017 9:00 PM PT
Steve Morgan, a professor at UBC's School of Population and Public Health, on high prescription drug costs. Johanna Wagstaffe, host of 2050: Degrees of Change, and Stephen Sheppard, author of Visualizing Climate Change, on impact of climate change in B.C.
Latest British Columbia News
Top News Headlines
- Bell, Telus, Rogers price wars drop cellphone data plans to $60 for 10GB
- Protesters say new border law is 'draconian'
- 'I have no country': After more than 60 years in Canada, B.C. woman discovers she doesn't have citizenship
- Life gets tougher for bike thieves in Delta B.C.
- Don't rule out Kamloops' Ajax mine just yet, expert says
- Housing crisis in B.C. pushes seniors to brink of homelessness: advocates
- Swarms of leeches on spawning salmon worry Quadra Island residents
- Vancouver teachers demand to know why more aren't hired despite shortages
- Shop of donations: Pop-up store in Downtown Eastside sells only free items